Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Social Media Etiquette

Hi Ladies, What have your social media experience been like so far, whether its Facebook, Instagram, and especially YouTube. I been on YouTube for a few years and it has become so different from when I started.

It's a thing called constructive criticism, but I have seen some horrible comments, not on my channel per say, but so many others. I've seen women who I admired so much to stop making very informative videos because of so much hatred.

What I want to share with you all is don't let hate stop you from sharing with the world what you love to do. My daughter-in-law (themindcatcher) stated in one of her videos that she doesn't even acknowledge the negativity and this is what we must learn to do STOP ACKNOWLEDGING NEGATIVITY.

Now, as for us that are making videos that is shared world wide...how do you respond to your viewers?

For more on this topic please watch the video and weigh in your thoughts and experiences. Thank you for supporting my channels.

Be Blessed
Lorraine


No comments: