Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pomegranate Exfoliant...




Growing up as a kid my dad would also buy me pomegranates. I remember it was around Christmas time and I would enjoy eating the little seeds and spiting them out only to have that bitter taste in my mouth and he would say "They're Good for you, so chew them" LOL. I did and have been for over 50 years.

This is why I decided to try this amazing pomegranate exfoliant.  I was searching the web one day on pomegranates and ran across this website Revivalabs and when I read NO ANIMAL TESTING, PARABEN FREE it immediately caught my eye. I figure if the pomegranate fruit is healthy for me, why not try the pomegranate exfoliant and it is stated for ALL skin types.

Instruction say that you can used it 3-4 times a week, but I use it twice a week. It gently remove dead, dulling skin cells and impurities, it fight past skin damage with peptide, allantoin and soy and even help fight future damage with pomegranate.

It's non abrasive and this unique exfoliant leaves skin looking clearer, brighter and feeling smoother.

I invite you to watch my video and leave your questions or comments. My over 50 skin speaks for itself

Be Blessed
Lorraine

Remember what works for me may not necessarily work for you.


No comments: