Friday, July 4, 2014

THE COFFEE FACE-LIFT.....PART II

http://beautyrocksme53.blogspot.com This is part #2 of my Coffee Face lift routine...Results



READ PART 1
AFTER FACE IS RINSED......GLOWING

Answers to questions from Part 1

1. Do I use the coffee grinds DRY or WET?
    After my morning coffee I let the coffee grinds which was perk sit all day.


2. What coffee do I use and Why?
     I use Dunkin Donut original Blended....it's just the coffee that I like to drink and I think any coffee brand would work.


3. How much coffee do I use and do I mix it with any other product?
    I use Three tablespoons of perked coffee and 4 teaspoons of Olive Oil. Mix it all together in a bowl                                               
    or cup (Whatever works best for you and remember it can be messy, but well worth it).


4. How long do I leave it on?
     After I mix it to the consistence of my choice. I leave it on for 10-20 minutes no more than 30.


5. Do I rinse with hot, warm or cold?
    I rinse with warm water to remove the coffee grinds (warm water opens pores) and once my face                
    is COMPLETELY free of the grinds I use a cold cloth to close the pores and the Olive Oil that 
    were added into the coffee grinds leaves my face so soft and with a glow.


6. How often do I exfoliate?
     I exfoliate once a week with the coffee grind method and as you are exfoliating be very gentle on 
     the skin.

I think this answered most questions if not ask away and remember that each individuals skin is different and may not work the same. STAY TUNE FOR MY DAILY CLEANSING ROUTINE, I WILL BE USING ANOTHER GREAT OIL, WHICH I ALSO USE ON MY HUSBAND. 




No comments: