Monday, July 21, 2014

What I use to treat "Solar Urticaria"

Are you having terrible itching, burning, and breakouts when exposed to heat? It may not be as simple as you think. Find out what's happening to my skin.


I  remember when  my skin first started itching and  I could not figure out why. At first I thought it was bites from mosquitoes, but that was not the cause. My skin, burning,  itching, breaking out in hives, whether my skin was covered or not, yes even underneath by clothing.

Still not understanding what was causing this only knowing that it would happen when I went at outside, lately realizing I was having the same symptoms even when taking hot showers which I loved.

One day while outside I began to burn, itch and breakout. Then I began to put it all together and realized, it was the heat, yes the rays from the sunlight. So I did some  research on the internet of course and realized what I am suffering from a form of hives called "Solar Urticaria"  which can appear just from being exposed to sunlight, but mine became even more sensitive, I can't take hot showers, be in sunlight or have lamps directly on my skin and there are so many more causes of  this rare disease.

Medication: There are many medications out there, but I can not tell you about any of them. I will NOT continue to be a guinea pig for these pharmaceuticals.

What works for me: This has been the best for me so far. Whether I'm wearing long sleeves, short sleeves, shorts or jeans. The Sun is STRONGER than ever and this is my ALL over body sun protector. +Clinique UK

I hope this helps

Be Blessed
Spread love
Share love
Embrace love

DISCLAIMER: we all have different skin and your condition my be worse than me. PLEASE keep in mind that what works for me may NOT work for you.





Clinique Sun SPF 50 Body Cream


innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. With solar-activated antioxidants that help prevent visible damage. Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.
  • For sunscreen use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

No comments: