Monday, June 30, 2014

The Coffee FACE-LIFT...PART 1

 Do you find yourselves opting for more affordable skin care products? would you like to have a face Lift and you just don't have the cash? Well look no further than your kitchen cabinets. Your morning wake up is Lurking or should I say PERKING right in your face. I am 56 years young and once a week I exfoliate my face with Left over ground coffee grinds.

Study shows that  anti-oxidant and other beneficial compounds that are used in luxury skincare products. Used coffee grounds and are just to good too be wasted; If you are a coffee drinker it cost you nothing extra and can improve your skin appearance.

Now, what we all must remember is that each individuals skin is different and may not work the same. Some questions will be what brand of coffee do you use, do you use decaffeinated, classic roast or 100% Colombian? How often do I exfoliate? How much coffee do I use? How long do I leave it on? Do I rinse with Hot,Warm or Cold water? Do I mix anything other product with the coffee grinds? STAY TUNE FOR PART II 

No comments: