Sunday, August 18, 2013

I found my favorite Green from China Glaze!!!

Nail Polish Divas!

I have found my dream GREEN. Now, I know I'm late with this color. LOL It actually came out Spring 2012 in the China Glaze "Electropop Collection". The color is called "Gaga For Green".

I don't know about you but, if I miss a collection or a certain color I love in the collection I go into hunt mode...LOL luckily I found it at my local Salleys Beauty Supply. $3 bucks!!!!

It's so creamy and applies great with one coat.

It's got to be the most perfect Green for my beautiful brown skin tone. If you're a person who enjoys tanning your bronzed glow would be a perfect backdrop for this gorgeous hue. My only disappointment is that I only have a few weeks to wear it before fall :o(

Don't you just love this color? I wore this green makeup look with it, super sexy!




No comments: